Situated in the beautiful tree-lined Forbes St at the intersection with Burton St (opposite National Art School) with easy access transport hubs & the convenience of bus stop & GoGet CarShare pod across the street, is this simply stunning, fully refurbished 1 bedroom ground floor apartment in small boutique building. Ideally located just moments to cafés, restaurants, transport, and CBD.
WHAT’S IT GOT?
– Living area with stunning Sandstone feature walls and abundance of natural light
– European style granite kitchen with dishwasher, SMEG cooking, fridge & front load washer included
– Oversized bedroom with robe
– Own timber decked patio/courtyard
– Sleek modern bathroom
– Warm sandstone walls, rich timber floors, all the original alluring character with high ceilings
– Fireplaces are for decoration purposes only
* NO PARKING * This property does not have off-street parking. This is a timed/paid parking area, and residential parking permits are NOT available for this property.
- Country: Australia
- Province / State: New South Wales
- City / Town: Darlinghurst
- Postal code / ZIP: 2010
- Property ID 5239
- Price $575
- Property Type One Bedroom Apartment
- Property status Leased
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Available 30/08/2021