A fabulous three-level, three-bedroom terrace house sitting on the top of the hill in Darlinghurst.
The house has a beautiful rooftop deck overlooking the city skyline and rooftops with glimpses of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House through the buildings.
Currently being offered furnished throughout, this Terrace is ready to move straight into as is. A minimum 12-month lease is preferred.
WHAT’S IT GOT?
– Three bedrooms all with pleasant outlooks and two with their own balconies
– Ground floor, with an open plan kitchen flowing onto a dining and lounge area
– Shared, shaded garden sits at the back of the house connecting the back of all the terrace houses in the street
– Convenient access to public transport, and close to the Bourke Street cycleway, the house is also an easy 10-minute walk to Hyde Park and the CBD
– This home is currently fully and beautifully furnished and a twelve-month lease is preferred
– Rooftop deck with a fully equipped kitchenette and laundry on the top floor
– Pets will be considered upon application
- Country: Australia
- Province / State: New South Wales
- City / Town: Darlinghurst
- Postal code / ZIP: 2010
- Property ID 2962
- Price $1,100
- Property Type Three Bedroom Terrace
- Property status Leased
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Available NOW